The ICO Advisors of BLOCK512 are pleased to announce their support for the CRYPTO20 initial coin offering (ICO), the world’s first tokenized cryptocurrency index portfolio.
AUSTIN, TEXAS AND GEORGE TOWN, CAYMAN ISLANDS (PRWEB) OCTOBER 09, 2017. The ICO Advisors of BLOCK512 are pleased to announce their support for the CRYPTO20 initial coin offering (ICO), the world’s first tokenized cryptocurrency index.
BLOCK512 has been a solid partner to us during our whole ICO process, and they are a great team to work with.
CRYPTO20 is introducing a new crypto investment paradigm based on an autonomous ‘token portfolio’ where participants can buy a single C20 token which holds balanced positions in the top 20 cryptocurrencies as underlying crypto assets. CRYPTO20 provides a way to track the performance of the crypto markets by holding a single crypto asset, the C20 token, which represents participants’ share in the fund while providing full blockchain transparency through secure smart contracts.
“CRYPTO20 brings a unique value proposition to the market that is well overdue,” says Jeremy Drzal, BLOCK512 Founder and CEO. “Their approach to the C20 rebalancing cryptocurrency index portfolio helps individuals navigate through the complexities of which cryptocurrency to buy. CRYTPO2 is the next evolution for participants in an already exciting market.”
Unlike many ICO’s announced in the market, CRYPTO20 is developed, tested and verified as a finished product offering intrinsic value now. The C20 cryptocurrency index will be a fully operational platform and index portfolio with trading beginning January 2018. All participants are verified through a secure ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory process.
“We are forging new ground,” said Daniel Schwartzkopff, CEO & Founder of CRYPTO20, ”bringing an efficient and risk mitigated mechanism to allow all participants access to the emerging world of cryptocurrencies. Forging new ground means not only developing new products but taking responsible actions to enable value creation. BLOCK512 has been a solid partner to us during our whole ICO process and they are a great team to work with.”
CRYPTO20 is led by an experienced team of data scientists and business leaders including:
- Daniel Schwartzkopff, CEO. Responsible for business development, marketing, and operations.
- Luke Schwartzkopff, back-end development, and data engineering
- Raymond Botha, systems engineering, automated trading and enterprise architecture
- Bobby Jonker, automated trading, and financial markets
- Matthew Finlayson, Blockchain development, and smart contract design
- Frans Cronje, statistical finance, and data science
BLOCK512 brings a dedicated team of ICO Advisors and strategic partners to support CRYPTO20 with guidance on technical, security, legal, KYC, and marketing aspects of the ICO launch. Advisors include:
- Jeremy Drzal, BLOCK512 CEO, Founder, and ICO Advisor. Business growth and acceleration strategy
- Oliver Laurence, ICO Advisor. Strategy development and product commercialization
- Sergei Kolobov, BLOCK512 EMEA ICO Advisor. Blockchain, payment insights, and international relations
- Brian Konradi, Founder & Partner of Danilov & Konradi, LLP and BLOCK512 counsel for certain international legal, securities regulation, and government compliance matters
- Andrei Danilov, Founder & Partner Danilov & Konradi, LLP and BLOCK512 counsel for certain international legal, tax, and government compliance matters
- Peter Khokhlov, Counsel at Danilov & Konradi, LLP and BLOCK512 counsel for certain contractual, due diligence, and corporate legal matters
CRYPTO20™ is an autonomous, rebalanced cryptocurrency index that tracks the top 20 cryptocurrencies in a similar way as the S&P500 tracks the top 500 US company stocks. Token-holders are able to liquidate the C20 token for their share of the underlying assets via the smart contract. By going directly to the end-user as a cryptocurrency itself, CRYPTO20 gives participants the ability to sell or exchange their tokens at will with no platform fees, and no broker fees. C20 is AML/KYC compliant and aims to bring cryptocurrency portfolios to the mainstream with its proven structure and transparent approach.
For more information, visit the CRYPTO20 website https://crypto20.com/en/
BLOCK512™ is a platform agnostic consortium of experts providing Insights, Advisory, and Acceleration services for Blockchain enabled solutions and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) with viable business models. Founded in Austin, TX and with offices around the world, the BLOCK512 team of advisors brings experience managing ICO’s and strategic projects, programs and operations for companies of all sizes. BLOCK512 follows a disciplined approach to client programs incorporating proven process, methodology, relationships, and intellectual property embedded in what we do.
For more information, visit the BLOCK512 website http://block512.com
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the respective company listed. Our complete disclaimer appears here